The Baby Bay Market is a great way to pick up some bargains, meet and chat with other mums, and to help the environment by recycling baby goods. We have been running BabyBay.ie our online baby classifieds for almost 2 years and are committed to offering parents every opportunity, not only to recycle but to save money by buying and selling baby items. The Baby Bay Market gives you to opportunity to see a wide selection of items under one roof. Plus we also have some local businesses selling their gorgeous baby and kids stuff at very reasonable prices. Truly a Mecca for parents!
The following are a few tips to get the best out of the market.
- Check our lists online prior to the market; this will give you a good idea of the items available for sale. This is quite helpful if you are looking for a particular item.
- Items available for sale will include buggies, strollers, cots, travel cots Moses baskets, high-chairs, stair-gates, slings, car seats rock-a-tots, gyms, walkers, shoes, baby and childrenís clothing, maternity/breastfeeding clothing, new or barely used toys and books.
- If you are buying a larger item e.g. buggy, ask the seller for a demonstration.
- Make sure to check all items are in full working order before you buy and ask if there is a manual/instructions available.
- Bring bags with you as most sellers will not have bags available.
- Make sure you have cash as sellers will only to able to accept cash.
- Donít forget to haggle; itís all part of the fun!
- Admission to the market costs Ä3 per adult, children go free.