The following are the terms and conditions which you need to accept if you would like to participate in our Baby Bay Markets. Please read carefully.
- Your stall includes a dressed table and chair, plus space to the side for a number of items depending on the size of your stall.
- Stall payments: All stall payments should be made within 3 days of booking or no later than 3 days before the market date, whichever comes first. Please note, your stall booking is not confirmed until we receive full payment prior to market day.
- Its first come, first served: Reservations and bookings are received strictly on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Stallholders whose booking fee is received first will be allocated the stall.
- Arrangement of stalls: Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to decide the arrangement of stalls.
- Refusal of reservation: Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to refuse acceptance of a reservation. For reasons for example: previous unsatisfactory conduct by a stallholder, unsuitability of the type of business or craft stall being booked, or any other reason as given by Baby Bay Market organisers.
- Cancellation of stall booking: Stall bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the event will not be refunded. Stall bookings cancelled more than 7 days before the market will be entitled to a refund.
- Transfer of stall booking: Stall bookings cannot be transferred to another market within 7 days of the market. Transfer requests before that timeframe cannot be guaranteed and will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Non-attendance: Stallholders, who do not attend the market they paid for, will not receive a refund.
- All Baby Bay Market events are covered by Public Liability Insurance. This policy only covers Baby Bay Market organisers running the event and does not cover stall holders in attendance.
- Market cancellation: Should Baby Bay Market have to cancel an event due to the following reasons of emergency, danger, weather conditions (Snow, Flooding) disasters, health and safety, health concerns, or other reasons that are not within reasonable control of the organisers (as judged by Baby Bay Market), then stallholders will not receive a refund of their stall hire paid.
- Health and Safety: Baby Bay Market is committed to providing, maintaining and promoting the highest standards of Health, Safety and Welfare at each event. Under Health & Safety legislation, stallholders are responsible for all activities that take place on their stall throughout the event, and any actions that could affect others as a result of their activity. Stallholders who do not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave the event. If you choose to bring along children at the event, it is the stallholder’s responsibility to ensure their safety and wellbeing is met at all times during the event.
- Respecting the Venue: Stallholders will be financially responsible for any damages they cause, or make any changes to the venues in which the Baby Bay Markets are held. Do not hang, stick, tape, glue, nail, screw or in any other way affix items to any wall, door, floor, curtain or any other part of the building during the event.
- Damage and theft: Baby Bay Market organisers accept no liability for the theft, loss or damage of any personal / items on sale from the stallholder’s stalls, or other items within the boundaries of the event. All persons who enter the market area do so at their own risk.
- Security: Stallholders are responsible for their own stall security and monies for the duration of the event, this includes set up and packing up.
- Liability: The stallholder agrees to indemnify Baby Bay Market or any party organizing the event on the companies’ behalf against all claims for damages or injury to the property or person of any persons in respect of any claim by any such person arising out of negligence on the part of the stallholder or his agents or servants.
- Promotional materials: Promotional materials available at stalls may only relate to the product/service on sale at that stall. Stallholders and their representatives are not permitted to distribute advertising or promotional material beyond their stall area (i.e. walking around the venue and handing out flyers, putting flyers on cars etc). A breach of these conditions will result in the stallholder being asked to leave the event.
- Rubbish: It is the stallholder's responsibility to take all unsold items with them when you leave the event. Please take all rubbish with you and leave your stall area the way you found it. Do not leave it up to the organizers to pick your rubbish up. Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to dispose of any items left behind following an event.
- Second hand stallholders can sell: Quality nearly new goods relating to maternity, babies, toddlers, and children up to the age of 12 years.
- Business and craft/handmade sellers can sell or promote: New or hand crafted items relating to maternity, babies, toddlers, and children up to the age of 12 years and services relating to maternity and young families. Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to decide whether a business or craft stall is suitable to attend the event.
- Second hand sellers for Charity: may only sell nearly new baby items. Stallholders may distribute leaflets or information regarding the charity from the stall. Stallholders are entirely responsible for all monies reaching the registered charity.
- Trade Sellers: may only sell baby/children and maternity related items unless otherwise agreed by the organisers.
- Stallholders cannot sell: Items or services unrelated to maternity, babies or children, or items which are deemed to be broken, in poor condition, dangerous and in breach of Health and Safety legislations or trading standards advice. Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to request that items to be removed from sale if it is felt they do not adhere to the Baby Bay Market standards and guidelines.
- The stallholder agrees to indemnify Baby Bay Market or any party organising an event against all claims for damages or injury to the property or person of any persons in respect of any claim by any such person arising out of any faulty or dangerous products sold by the stallholder or his agents or servants.
- Transactions: Baby Bay Market organisers accept no responsibility for any transaction entered into in the market venue / arena.
- Disagreements: Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to decide or arbitrate any disputes arising out of, or during the course of the conduct of the market.
- Refusal of Admission: Baby Bay Market organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the market to any person’s without giving any reason for the same and to eject or cause to be ejected any person and /or his/her goods without giving any reason for the same.
- Illegal Activity: a stallholder shall not hold Baby Bay Market organisers responsible for the non-compliance with any Law, By-law, Regulation, Act or Statute.
We thank you for reading and accepting our terms and conditions to participate at our event and we hope you have an enjoyable and successful day.
Baby Bay Market Organisers